1. First we must establish reason for return.
2. a. If the mistake is an error that we made, verify we can correct the error. (verify if we have replacement and provide return shipping label if domestic.)
b. If client ordered wrong item process the return for the order.
3. Wait for return to arrive at our location.
4. Once return arrives input data into spreadsheet.
5. Then follow up with the type of return it is.
6. a. If it our mistake, process the replacement and fill out adjustment form for inv.
b. If we do not have a replacement process the refund for the full amount including shipping cost.
c. If the client ordered wrong item but no mistake on our end follow same steps only refund the cost for the item and not the cost for shipping.
7. Once all is taken care of provide updated info to client whether it be for refund or for replacement.