Contact DHL or FedEx to see why the item is being held in customs. Have shipping manager provide any necessary information. If customer claims they cannot release it yet DHL or FedEx says they are awaiting his approval, check eBay to see if customer opened a case. They do this to get refund from eBay then call customs to release it after to get free items and we get nothing. If the item is sent back and the customer wants a refund, see how much we are getting charged to send it back and take that away from their refund. Let the customer know of this charge.
Articles in this section
- Are these banknotes valid or canceled? (especially Zimbabwe)
- Are these bills authentic?
- Are you guys doing the Revaluation? Currency Exchange? Global Currency Reset?
- Blocked countries
- Can I buy the two-sided plastic sleeve you sent with the COA? (acrylic coin capsule)
- Can I choose serial numbers?
- Can I pay for my items in a few days/next week?
- Can I send you a payment directly to PayPal without bidding on eBay to get a better price or a discount?
- Can you check if you have a higher grade available for purchase?
- Can you give me a discount/best price on shipping or on an item for 1 Piece or even buy in bulk/wholesale? (If the order is less than $1000)