We are not entering payments at all. Paypal processes all charges for us, and we simply receive payment and ship. This is a paypal processing issue that has become made aware once they launched paypal credit. All charges on their credit card are between Paypal, and their bank. We do not process or issue the charges, nor do we see the currency they are claiming taken. This issue needs to be address to Paypal and the bank.
Articles in this section
- Can you declare a lower value or mark as a gift with no value?
- Can you ship to an address that does not match my eBay or PayPal Account
- Do you combine shipping?
- Do you have cheaper shipping options?
- Do you ship to forwarding addresses?
- Has my order shipped yet?
- I see an extra charge or cash advance fee on my statement when processing a credit card on ebay? Can you refund or change this?
- What countries do you not ship to?
- You don’t ship to my country/I couldn’t select my country so I choose another country. Can you fix?