TERMS OF SALE
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays. BNWorld will make every effort to ship all orders within one business day however this may increase due to high product demand.
By placing an order, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
International Shipping Policy
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Customs Fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility to pay.
PLEASE NOTE: If you refuse delivery or import/customs charges, we’ll have to deduct shipping costs from your refund and a $25 flat restock fee will be applied.
- Per U.S. Customs Law, we are mandated to declare full value and accurate descriptions of all items dispatched internationally.
- All International Orders will be Shipped for $25 with FedEx. (Optional for Canada)
* Requires a phone number and will not ship to a PO Box.
- Optional International USPS EXPRESS SHIPPING will be charged at $60.
* Requires a phone number and will ship to a PO Box.
- Items that are returned due to wrong, insufficient, misspelled address or customer refusal to pickup or pay import duties will be refunded minus the shipping fees.
- If you have specific instructions or requests on shipping or packaging, please send us a message and confirm before purchasing.
- Please be aware: when purchasing around promotional sales dates, high volume of orders may cause delays in orders being shipped.
Canceling an Order
- Once an order is placed, the order cannot be canceled because they are immediately processed and shipped with our fulfillment system. If you would like to cancel an order, you can refuse the package once it arrives and there will be no additional fee applied. However, if you accept the package, a return fee will be applied to process your return.
USPS International Shipping Options
USPS International First Class: Canada.
USPS International Express: China, Australia, Turkey.
Countries We No Longer Ship To
India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Croatia, Guatemala, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Bulgaria, Yemen, North Korea, Afghanistan, Jordan, Bangladesh.
When ordering from Wholesale Banknotes, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to your destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient Wholesale Banknotes has no control over these charges, nor can Wholesale Banknotes predict what they may be.
Import procedures vary widely from country to country so please contact your local customs office for more information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, you may experience delays beyond our original delivery estimates.